Taking a luxury cruise can be one of the most memorable and favorite experiences of your life. Click here to read what makes a luxury cruise worth the money. The cruise industry has been one of the hardest hit since the pandemic started; so to drive even the staunchest cruisers back, they need to find a way to make their guests feel safe. Luxury cruise lines need to continue to find ways to be relevant and differentiated from their competitors so that their loyal fans and new travelers find their way back to the ships. High-end lines have always been know for fabulous service and food, terrific entertainment, and incredible itineraries. Now they need to find a way to make their passengers feel safe and unencumbered on their vacations. The good news is that they are doing just that now, so you will be ready to cruise later. And they are sweetening the deal to accelerate sales.
Here are six terrific new luxury cruise offers you will want to consider!
Be sure to check with Beyond Boutique about the terms and conditions! Many of these benefits are combinable with Virtuoso Voyages Hosted & Non-Hosted Benefits!
Crystal Cruises offers an all-inclusive luxury experience that is second to none. Sure I could tell you about their 2-FOR-1 fares, open bars, and lounges, with complimentary fine wines, champagnes, spirits
& specialty coffees, Michelin-inspired cuisine is up to 11 dining venues plus 24-hour in-suite dining, enrichment programs and nightly entertainment, complimentary unlimed WI-FI and pre-paid gratuities. But what makes Crystal special is their incredible staff.
The Crystal Assured Savings offer:
• Crystal Confidence: reduced deposits, final payment, and cancellation policies to provide more flexibility for our guests who book by July 31, 2020. These adjustments may continue to evolve as more information becomes available.
• Crystal Assured Savings: $500 non-refundable deposit guarantees 2.5% savings. Here’s more information about this plan.
• Crystal Voyage Assurance
• Advance Purchase Savings:
• Serenity to the Caribbean starting at $1,399 per guest
If I’m being truthful, Regent might be my favorite ocean line. Besides offering a small ship experience, gorgeous staterooms, incredible food, and entertainment, the staff knows you by name by the second day and the bartender will probably know what you like to drink as well. The excursions are terrific and literally almost everything you can think of is included.
The Regent Seven Seas Offer:
• Return with Regent: – Receive $1,000 SBC on all voyages through 12/2022
• Regent Reassurance allows you to cancel for any reason up to 15 days* prior to departure and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit. Plus, enjoy the flexibility of 50% Reduced Deposits* when planning your return.
I was set to sail on Azamara from Venice to Croatia and the Greek Islands in the fall. We settled on a suite that provided a butler. I named our butler Jeeves months in advance and when putting away laundry would say things like when we are on our cruise, Jeeves will put away my clothes. To say I am heartbroken to miss this cruise due to Covid-19 is an understatement. Azamara amenities include Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event, gratuities, select standard spirits, international beers and wines, bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and teas, self-service laundry, shuttle service to and from port communities, and a wonderful concierge services for personal guidance and reservations.
The Azamara offer:
• Buy one voyage, then receive 50% off the cruise fare of the second guest promotion, in addition to all their inclusive amenities.
• They provide some extra peace of mind right now, with enhanced Cruise with Confidence program to incorporate new benefits and even more booking flexibility.
To say that I love Amawaterways isn’t enough. I took my 20-something son on an Ama cruise last December down the Danube to see the Christmas markets. They treated us like royalty and I am sure that I will forever consider it one of my favorite trips of all time. Read about it here.
The Amawaterway offer:
• Complimentary Sailing for Frontline Medical Heroes, when booked with one full-fare paying guest in the same stateroom. I am awed by the generosity of this offer.
• Early Booking Reward – 5% Cruise Savings on Balconies & Suites PLUS up to $1,500 savings on 2021 Europe, Asia & Egypt Cruises
There is so much to love about Seabourn, including their small size ships but large size cabins, inclusive pricing, and of course their partnership with the great chef Thomas Keller! They have great itineraries and awesome entertainment.
The Seabourn offer:
• 10% Early Bonus Savings
• Sensational Suite Event: Some of what it includes is 50% Reduced Deposit, up to $600USD Shipboard Credit per Suite, and up to $1,000 Air Credit per guest. Click here to learn more.
Ponant is the foremost authority on polar expedition cruising, offers extraordinary explorations on Antarctica. They have state-of-the-art eco-friendly ships that skirt icebergs, glaciers, and snow-capped mountains. One of my favorite things about Ponant is their excursions in Zodiacs with their team of naturalist guides which allow guests to cruise among ice floes, explore penguin rookeries, and learn about the region in a way that can’t be done through books or movies.
The Ponant offer:
• $3,000 per couple air credit
• Combinable with Virtuoso Exclusive Benefit