Four Seasons Preferred Partner
As a Beyond Boutique guest, you are privy to the exclusive Four Seasons Preferred Partner program. Each of the 97 Four Seasons Resorts and Hotels will extend added-value amenities and VIP status to you, regardless of which credit card you use. Your Beyond Boutique Travel Advisor has a personal relationship with contacts on-property, and priority access for reservations and requests. Rest assured, your Travel Advisor will work hand-in-hand with their contacts to make sure your stay is memorable and includes these extra Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits.
Four Seasons Preferred Partner Benefits
- Daily full breakfast for two people per bedroom, served in a hotel restaurant or through In-Room Dining
- Hotel/Resort Credit
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- Complimentary standard Internet
- VIP Status. Hotel management and staff anticipates your arrival
- First priority for best guest room inventory.
- Priority wait-list clearance in sold out hotels, and a strict no walk policy.
- NEW: Pro-Active outreach between hotels and Beyond Boutique/Preferred Partner travel advisors to customize your hotel/destination experience
Even More Value By Booking With Us
Your Four Seasons Preferred Partner benefits are always often combinable with other special offers from Four Seasons such as “Experience More” and “Stay Longer.” Your Beyond Boutique Advisor may also be able to offer an upgrade at time of booking due to their access to special promotions.
More About Four Seasons And Beyond Boutique
Just a handful of travel agencies worldwide are members of the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Agency program. Beyond Boutique is proud to be one of the elite few. In addition, Beyond Boutique has a seat on the Four Seasons Advisor Council, and is invited to help shape the program to meet the needs of our shared guests. When you book a Four Seasons resort or hotel with Beyond Boutique, you become a very special guest!